As a private investigator company, we offer a complete range of attorney services. These services can help attorneys and individuals prepare a case for trail, organize and gather evidence, and uncover new facts or leads. By using the latest investigative techniques, our private investigator can help you to prepare a defense for nearly any type of case.
For example, our attorney services are available for accident related cases, criminal defense, and civil cases.
Our private investigator can provide a complete variety of investigative attorney services to help you collect evidence and build a defense for any case. Depending on the type of case and the circumstances surrounding the case on which you are working, the specific types of services that you will require may vary.
Some of the types of attorney services that are available from our private investigator include:
- Locates: We will use a variety of techniques in order to identify, locate, and track down any witnesses or other crucial individuals when investigating your case.
- Witness Interviews: Witness interviews are one of the most important attorney services we offer as they provide key evidence and can offer new insight to a case. Our private investigator can collect written, audio, or video statements as part of any accident investigation or other investigative attorney service. These witness statements may discover new evidence and can be used as evidence during trial.
- Surveillance: As part of our attorney services, our private investigator can conduct covert surveillance in order to collect video evidence and documentation that can be used when building the defense for any case.
- Accident Site Inspection: We can return to the scene where any accident or injury occurred in order to reconstruct the accident as it happened. During this process, we will especially consider terrain and witness statements as part of this investigation. Our private investigator will then develop an investigative report showing the facts and any new findings that this investigation revealed.
- Legal Testimony: Our private investigator can not only offer attorney services to collect evidence, which can be used in a trial, but can also provide legal testimony to support this documented information.
- Case Analysis: Case analysis is often the first step when preparing a defense. This attorney service includes reviewing any existing case documentation and evidence. Our private detective can then make recommendations as to the direction a defense should take and offer insight as to which aspects require further investigation.
- Trial Preparation: This is a complete approach to investigating any case and helping an attorney prepare for trial. It will include a variety of attorney services such as evidence gathering, evidence analysis, preparing witness testimony, creating investigative reports, and performing several other investigative services.
Professional private investigators conducting a full range of investigations for members of the bar across the USA. Our investigators work for attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals.
We do the research and legwork for you. We conduct interviews, locate witnesses and clients that have relocated, take sworn statements, photograph accident scenes and injuries, and much more.
We also serve process for process specializing in matters where a subject is avoiding service. No matter what you need, call us at either 760-601-5369 or 909-289-6791.
For over 40 years Dean has been published in a variety of small newspapers and magazines. As publisher he founded an alternative city weekly newspaper in 2008 and published over 200 uninterrupted issues over 4 years to over 20,000 readers via 800 locations (and online) before selling the business.
Dean is a Master Carpenter and the author of the biography of Hilda M Gray, desert homesteader.
In 2014 he was appointed Planning Commissioner for the city of Desert Hot Springs, California.
Dean M Gray is a member of the Society of Professional Journalists and Investigative Reporters and Editors and lives in Desert Hot Springs, California.